facebook

delta gamma or pi phi?

by: pnm

which one is better? I'm legacies for both sororities and I want to know which one I should reach out to more/get closer to

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Anon   

the girls Pi Phi are more social from what I’ve seen but the girls in DG seem to have great sisterhood and overall they’re very different

By: Anon
#2  by: mika   

if you want to be better known on campus/do more, i think dg is more involved on campus and last year they did mix a lot more with other orga, and pi phi is a really small group of close girls. really up to you on this one!

By: mika
by: TruthiSep 7, 2019 5:36:25 PM

If you’re looking for tiers pi phi is way above DG

By: Truthi
by: LolSep 7, 2019 6:17:19 PM

Duh but DG literally runs this site lol

By: Lol
by: ?Sep 7, 2019 7:21:26 PM

Kappa runs this site, Dphie runs this site, AST runs this site, DG runs this site, PiPhi runs this site, Aephi runs this site... make up your mind

By: ?
by: pnmSep 7, 2019 8:29:21 PM

yes ok! i feel like dgs sisterhood isnt as fake

By: pnm
#3  by: active   

Both organizations are great!! Just keep visiting their rooms everyday and I’m sure you find out which one feels like home :)

By: active
#4  by: -   

HAHAHA OBVI PI PHI whatttt

By: -
by: rupSep 8, 2019 4:55:11 PM

nahh i feel like over the last year dg has definitely passed pi phi

By: rup
#5  by: hi   

honestly, just visit both orgs. they all have something to offer you. if you value sisterhood and service, def dg. if u want a small circle of friends and close connections, pi phi.

By: hi
#6  by: Yes   

It's too early to settle on one. Keep an open mind, see what your heart tells you each night.

p.s. this site is full of people bent on tearing down other organizations. Please focus on your own feelings without regard to opinions of anonymous people on the Internet. Your heart is the only thing that matters.

By: Yes
by: yes!!Sep 8, 2019 7:58:05 PM

AGREED! go with your gut and your gut only!!

By: yes!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.