facebook

my take on sorority ranks

by: julie

this is what ive heard so far from a few members of greek life at nyu and i think i agree!! i think kappa and pi phi are falling and dg is definitely on the rise:

aephi
dphie
zeta
kappa
dg
pi phi
ast

Posted By: julie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi!!!   

Wait I think Aephi girls are stereotypically pretty, but I had so much fun in the rooms with Dphie today and yesterday that I think they their sisterhood and personalities is what brings them to the top.

By: Hi!!!
by: Hi!!!Sep 8, 2019 6:32:00 PM

If you don’t agree you’re boring and lame

By: Hi!!!
by: pnmSep 8, 2019 6:46:43 PM

I think that Aephi is definitely stereotypically a cool girl sorority, but their personalities are dull. But I think that the reason DphiE has the top image that they do is because they not only have the looks and they're all stunning, but they were also so kind to everyone in the rooms and I really felt included. They all have such unique personalities, every girl is super different, and they all seem like such a fun time. There was a huge difference between the vibe in their room vs. everyone elses. It's pretty obvious that they are definitely top over Aephi. I really hope I get to go back next week.

By: pnm
by: PNMSep 8, 2019 9:43:04 PM

I like both actually! Although, today I had a better experience in aephi than yesterday. I think I just vibed better with the girls I talked to today.

By: PNM
#2  by: Yes   

Super unhelpful. Ranks are irrelevant if someone feels true belonging.

By: Yes
#3  by: Ummmm   

Ummm this is not true?? Everyone knows Aephi has the best personalities.... anyone who disagrees is a liar

By: Ummmm
by: ??Sep 8, 2019 9:27:55 PM

Haha more like people are attracted to their money but I guess in some ways that is valid...... LOL

By: ??
#4  by: Bump   

Bump bump bump

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.