facebook

recruitment vids

by: yo

Some recruitment videos have dropped, what do we think of them??

Posted By: yo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Not all...?   

I saw Aephi, dphie, zeta, and kappa but haven’t seen pi Phi, dg, or Ast. Where are they? Lol

By: Not all...?
#2  by: omg   

dphie was INSANE like where tf did they get a boat from? Soooo good!

By: omg
#3  by: omg   

dphie was INSANE like where tf did they get a boat from? Soooo good!

By: omg
by: Yeah what?Sep 1, 2019 10:29:27 AM

I was thrown off my the boat too haha. But honestly all I got from their vid is that they party and all look good in bikinis...not sure they’re my people...

By: Yeah what?
#4  by: oh   

Really I liked it I feel like they had so many girls interacting and it really showed their sisterhood. I thought the boat was so cool! I liked that they were doing things and not just smiling at the camera

By: oh
by: ?Sep 2, 2019 9:10:41 PM

I thought it was cool too but also I feel like their video was more intimidating than welcoming

By: ?
by: katSep 3, 2019 9:53:32 PM

it was def cool and super artistic!! i’m gonna assume the dphie vid isn’t relevant to daily life and it looked a lil bougie which wasnt the most interesting to me but still fun! i do think that most of the vids showed a bunch of girls doing diff things though! maybe not aephi cuz it was a lot of the same girls or maybe they all look alike? idk they just were walking around and smiling but i have heard good things from my friends about the organization

By: kat
#5  by: :)   

Let’s not pick apart each video and compare. They were all good and clearly had work put into them. Excited for next weekend!!

By: :)
#6  by: :)   

all the videos are soooo good. love that kkg and pi phi had girls in the chapter make them

by: ??Sep 2, 2019 8:27:35 PM

Where is pi phi’s?

By: ??
by: :)Sep 2, 2019 8:32:39 PM

in their insta bio they literally just posted it I think

by: ? Sep 3, 2019 12:28:39 AM

Everyone except aephi had a girl in their chapter make them

By: ?
by: ??Sep 4, 2019 8:38:48 AM

Jw how is aephi allowed to hire someone to make theirs?

By: ??
#7  by: My opinion    

All vids were gr8 I think but I was most excited about Zeta’s tbh. They didn’t seem intimidating, just fun/real overall. As a pnm im most excited to meet them just based on the videos so far

By: My opinion
by: bbSep 3, 2019 7:19:34 PM

same here! theirs and dg seemed the most sincere and non intimidating!

By: bb

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.