facebook

can this site just disappear?

by: F greekrank

This site is ridiculous. Yeah it’s nice for pnms to ask questions anonymously, but it’s mostly just a lot girls trying to make their org look better or make others look worse. All the orgs have so much to offer. This isn’t a southern school, tiers don’t matter that much. I know it’s easy to get sucked into this site, but it only hurts people. It’s like the Greek life version of Ask Fm. Take everything with a grain of salt and realize that your letters don’t define you. And if you’re here bashing other chapters, get a life.

Posted By: F greekrank
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes   

Honestly, u will find your people if you just go in with an open mind! I know girls in aephi who dropped because they weren’t happy, and I know girls in dg that dropped because they weren’t happy, and the same goes for every house (those were just random examples) but I know soooo many more that have been happy and made amazing lifelong friends in their organization (: I suggest everyone stay off this site (even if it is addicting) make your own mind up and stick out the whole process through bid day and decide after that (: Good luck pnmss

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.