facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: TSM   

My humble opinion:

Top: Delta Gamma, Chi Omega

Middle: Zeta Tau Alpha, Delta Zeta

Low: Pi Beta Phi, Alpha Xi Delta. \n\n\n\n\nI hate to put Pi Phi in the lower tier but they did pretty much nothing relevant to Greek life this year.

By: TSM
#2  by: TSM   

I wrote that above message last semester..but Pi Phi is really starting to turn things around. Still hate to have them in the bottom tier. DZ is bordering switching around with Pi Phi.

By: TSM
#3  by: Greek    

There is no way anyone can say ZTA isn't the very best, ive never seen a more beautiful group of women in New Mexico before. They have a lot of pride and hardworking members

By: Greek
by: lobarOct 26, 2014 12:50:49 AM

AM alumni from social work dept bust out

By: lobar
#4  by: KappAggie   

ZTA- is on top for sure. Beautiful girls, attitude problems but beauty wins out

Phi Pi- rounds out the bottom. No class

everyone else falls somewhere in the middle.

By: KappAggie
#5  by: Aggie   

Delta Gamma is giving ZTA a run for their money right now so I'd say its neck and neck for the top tier.

Pi Phi is at the very bottom and everyone else is in the middle.

By: Aggie
#6  by: CHOPS   

1.(Top) Delta Gamma and Zeta Tau Alpha- These both win a lot. Delta Gamma has a strong organization to base themselves off of. Zeta.. well they just have been lucky being beautiful and all.. but both have some serious issues creeping up on them...
2. (Middle) Delta Zeta- Delta Zeta kicks ass in athletics and is doing a great job at turning their chapter around, they FINALLY have a new president and they definitely have high hopes for the Fall semester.
3. (Bottom) Chi Omega, Pi Beta Phi, and Alpha Xi Delta- Chi Omega, I NEVER thought they would be bottom tiered.... they have seemed to fall off the map this semester... they have great skills when it comes to homecoming.. (yet their homecoming chair from the past two years now graduated... uh-oh.) but that's about it... they dont go out and socialize... if they do you maybe see 10 of them.. thats it the rest of their chapter must hide in the basement... Pi Beta Phi... Having a really rough time... a third of their chapter just bounced this semester after decided they elected an idiot as their president.. (looks ladies, they say a lot about a woman)... Now its just their party girls.. which is bad for them.. they really need to get it together.. nationals is already not happy with them... Then there is "Notorious" alpha xi delta. The chapter full of "Wanna-be" Greeks who have NO chance at rushing any other chapter on campus.. seriously... look at them.. its pathetic and I personally dont tell people about their chapter...

By: CHOPS
#7  by: zgz   

Top - 1. Zeta, 2. DG
Mid - 3. Chi O, 4. DZ
Bottom - 5. AZD, 6. Pi Phi

By: zgz
#8  by: jimmyjohn   

Top- DG, AXID, ZTA
Middle- DZ
Bottom- Pi Phi and Chi O

By: jimmyjohn
#9  by: LOL   

@ chops, yea cuz its soooo difficult to get a bid at NMSU....

By: LOL
by: GreekFeb 19, 2014 11:18:36 PM

Thats why there is AZD the houseless rude girls that think they are hot but lets be real. They wouldn't last a day trying to keep up with Chi Omegas GPA, ZTAs beauty, DZs athleticism, DG's classiness, and Pi Phi's struggle to fix things. AZD would give up on all 5 real chapters.

By: Greek
by: WaterJul 9, 2014 11:23:14 AM

I don't think AZD will ever be above Pi Phi. Like ya obviously Pi Phi has their issues right now but they are looking better. No they aren't as great as Zta Dz DG and Chi O but they are still doing better then AZD. At least the other 5 chapters focus on working towards bigger goals while AZD makes their girls go the gym and wear certain outfits to try to fix their image but lets be honest. The other 5 still look better and they have more going for them.

By: Water
#10  by: johnny   

strong updated opinion of sororities in order

1. Zeta Tau Alpha
2. Alpha Xi Delta and Delta Gamma
3. Delta Zeta
4. Chi Omega
5. Pi Beta Phi

By: johnny

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.