facebook

any new fraternities in the future

by: Curious

I was wondering, since Phi Taus have been kicked off campus this year, is there any new fraternities coming to MU anytime soon? It just seem odd to have more sororities, then fraternities on campus.

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorority Girl   

I hope so. We could sure use another one or two more fraternities.

By: Sorority Girl
by: PMApr 6, 2014 3:28:46 PM

Yes definitely. It's been 4 years since a new fraternity started on campus and it's now time for another one to begin. The ones we have here are good, but they are starting to become stale. IFC needs some fresh new ideas to boost the interest of men going Greek that a new fraternity can offer.

By: PM
#2  by: IFC   

The school is currently working on bringing a fraternity to Muhlenberg to fill the open spot left by Phi Tau. We should have more news on this by the end to the Fall semester.

By: IFC
by: Red RoseOct 13, 2014 8:35:27 PM

Awesome!!! We could use another fraternity at MC. Right now it's unbalance with the # of fraternities vs. the # of sororities. Does anyone know which fraternity maybe coming to MC?

By: Red Rose
by: CuriousOct 29, 2014 9:05:38 PM

Do we know what fraternity(s) have expressed interested in colonizing at MC?

By: Curious
#3  by: senior   

ZBT is coming back to campus next year.

By: senior
by: Phi Sig SigDec 4, 2014 9:36:05 PM

AWESOME!!! Several of my alumnae sisters married ZBT brothers. They should do well at MC.

By: Phi Sig Sig
by: InterestedFeb 28, 2015 12:42:36 AM

Thanks for the heads up. Will do.

By: Interested

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.