facebook

greek life

by: ASPman

I am looking to transfer to Cleveland State in the fall. I am currently a Brother of Alpha Sigma Phi. I was wondering what the greek life system is like at Cleveland? Are the Fraternities local or national? Also since their isn't a chapter of Alpha Sig there would there be room for an additional fraternity?

Posted By: ASPman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: CSUReview   

Hi there,
Currently, we have 4 national fraternities - Delta Sig, Sig Ep, Sig Tau, and TKE. Sig Ep just colonized this semester, with their national members recruiting last semester. Currently the chapter sizes are real small - average size roughly 17. I don't see a big push for another chapter to be brought onto campus simply because the current chapters are having a hard time expanding their numbers. Once the community gets more stable numbers, it could very well be a possibility. If you do end up transferring, this could be a conversation with the Greek Coordinator and a National Representative that you may have worked with at your current university!

By: CSUReview

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.