facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Morehead State University - MSU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: greek2013 help   

Hi, I went tonight to attend the meeting. I was turned away because I was told my high school gpa was not a 3.0 However, I have a college gpa of a 3.5. I sent my transcript to Morehead of my college work and high school work, but my college work did not arrive. I was not aware of that. I just went back to my dorm to re-send my college transcript. I got conformation it was sent immediately. Is there anyone I can speak to about this problem. I am so upset; I was told I could not go through recruitment because of a technological error with my transcript. Can you please help?

By: greek2013 help
by: SmallsAug 25, 2013 11:17:53 PM

Hi sweetie!! I am a member of a sorority on campus. There is always a place for everyone here on this campus. You need to go speak with shante hurts in the Greek life office on campus in ADUC. She will stead you in the right direction!

By: Smalls
by: SmallsAug 25, 2013 11:17:54 PM

Hi sweetie!! I am a member of a sorority on campus. There is always a place for everyone here on this campus. You need to go speak with shante hurts in the Greek life office on campus in ADUC. She will stead you in the right direction!

by: SmallsAug 25, 2013 11:17:55 PM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.