facebook

formal recruitment.

by: GoGreek!

I have to tell you I am Greek and I was recently turned to this site and I find it offensive. Some things you read are true and some are not but you won't know until you sign up for formal recruitment and see for yourself. There is no commitment and at any point if the greek life doesn't appear to be for you, then you don't have to go greek.
Formal Recruitment helps you find the sorority for you. That's all it is. It's highly recommended even if you aren't sure what sororities are. I went greek a year ago and it's the best decision i've made. I have a friend from every sorority but the one I chose just happens to be my home. No hard feelings to the others. To register for formal recruitment 2013 follow the link below. It does cost $20 but it is so worth it, you will find your home at MSU, you will make friends of all kinds, and when you graduate (and even right now) your current sisters and alum help open doors for you.

www2.moreheadstate.edu/greek/

Posted By: GoGreek!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GoGreek!   

You must register by 8/20/13

By: GoGreek!
#2  by: greek2013 help   

Hi, I went tonight to attend the meeting. I was turned away because I was told my high school gpa was not a 3.0 However, I have a college gpa of a 3.5. I sent my transcript to Morehead of my college work and high school work, but my college work did not arrive. I was not aware of that. I just went back to my dorm to re-send my college transcript. I got conformation it was sent immediately. Is there anyone I can speak to about this problem. I am so upset; I was told I could not go through recruitment because of a technological error with my transcript. Can you please help?

By: greek2013 help

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.