Chi Omega - ΧΩ Sorority Ratings at MSU

Chi Omega - ΧΩ Sorority at Morehead State University - MSU 110 3.49
  • Total Ratings: 110
  • Overall Average:69.8%

Information

Ratings

  • Reputation:Smart
  • Friendliness:61.6%
  • Popularity:77.2%
  • Classiness:63%
  • Involvement:73.2%
  • Social Life:70.8%
  • Sisterhood:67.8%
  • 110 Ratings
Page 1 of 11
Chi Omega - ΧΩ Sorority at Morehead State University - MSU 4.0 These girls are some of the nicest girls on campus. They are very friendly and open. Best women on Campus.
4.0
TOP TIER
By: Chi HoePosted:

These girls are some of the nicest girls on campus. They are very friendly and open. Best women on Campus.

  • Reputation:  Good Looking
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Respond Report
Chi Omega - ΧΩ Sorority at Morehead State University - MSU 3.2 average sorority overall. seems like they have a good sisterhood, but contrary to popular belief, their grades are only average and many of their girls are only average on looks. some party killers, but some are fun. wouldn’t really say they’re top tier or “most desired” any more, just picked by a certain type of girl through recruitment
3.2
MIDDLE TIER
By: greekratePosted:

average sorority overall. seems like they have a good sisterhood, but contrary to popular belief, their grades are only average and many of their girls are only average on looks. some party killers, but some are fun. wouldn’t really say they’re top tier or “most desired” any more, just picked by a certain type of girl through recruitment

Associates with:
Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity

  • Reputation:  Wealthy
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Respond Report
Chi Omega - ΧΩ Sorority at Morehead State University - MSU 5.0 These girls are top tier on campus and they’re the most involved sorority. They do party but they are also very classy girls who are very close to eachother.
5.0
TOP TIER
By: Chi OPosted:

These girls are top tier on campus and they’re the most involved sorority. They do party but they are also very classy girls who are very close to eachother.

Associates with:
Delta Tau Delta Fraternity

  • Reputation:  Good Looking
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Respond Report
Chi Omega - ΧΩ Sorority at Morehead State University - MSU 4.9 One of the largest organizations at MSU. This group of ladies continue to go above and beyond for their philanthropy and fundraising events. Overall, very sociable and polite.
4.9
TOP TIER
By: MSU EaglePosted:

One of the largest organizations at MSU. This group of ladies continue to go above and beyond for their philanthropy and fundraising events. Overall, very sociable and polite.

  • Reputation:  Good Looking
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Respond Report
Chi Omega - ΧΩ Sorority at Morehead State University - MSU 3.2 chi hoe chi hoe
3.2
TOP TIER
By: sorwhorityPosted:

chi hoe chi hoe

Associates with:
Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity
Kappa Delta Sorority

  • Reputation:  Party Animals
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Respond Report
↓ Posts Continued Below ↓

NEW ON GREEKRANK

Chi Omega - ΧΩ Sorority at Morehead State University - MSU 4.7 The best sorority on campus. Prettiest girls, best grades, always participate in intramurals. Everyone wants to rush this sorority. Are known to get the top girls every year
4.7
TOP TIER
By: PrettyPosted:

The best sorority on campus. Prettiest girls, best grades, always participate in intramurals. Everyone wants to rush this sorority. Are known to get the top girls every year

Associates with:
Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity

  • Reputation:  Good Looking
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Respond Report
Chi Omega - ΧΩ Sorority at Morehead State University - MSU 5.0 LICO from lambda beta <3
5.0
TOP TIER
By: luvPosted:

LICO from lambda beta <3

  • Reputation:  Smart
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Respond Report
Chi Omega - ΧΩ Sorority at Morehead State University - MSU 1.7 I cant say I have ever had a positive interaction with anyone in this chapter over the last 4 years at this university. From what I can tell 90% of them are all 2 faced lairs and the other 10% are just good at hiding it.
1.7
BOTTOM TIER
By: ChiHoPosted:

I cant say I have ever had a positive interaction with anyone in this chapter over the last 4 years at this university. From what I can tell 90% of them are all 2 faced lairs and the other 10% are just good at hiding it.

  • Reputation:  Party Animals
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Respond Report
Chi Omega - ΧΩ Sorority at Morehead State University - MSU 3.5 Chi Omega as a whole, not a fan. However, some individual members, when they are away from their sisters, are great! They overall act like they are better than anyone they come in contact with and are superficial. During recruitment, they switch between "grades" and "looks," meaning they will recruit for good grades one year, and the next they will recruit "pretty" girls, regardless of GPA or anything else.
3.5
TOP TIER
By: AlumPosted:

Chi Omega as a whole, not a fan. However, some individual members, when they are away from their sisters, are great! They overall act like they are better than anyone they come in contact with and are superficial. During recruitment, they switch between "grades" and "looks," meaning they will recruit for good grades one year, and the next they will recruit "pretty" girls, regardless of GPA or anything else.

  • Reputation:  Good Looking
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Respond Report
Chi Omega - ΧΩ Sorority at Morehead State University - MSU 2.5 I do no enjoy these girls. They are known for being easy to sleep with and being party animals. Also are known for being orange (from spray tans) and wear A LOT of purple lipstick. They are very snooty and rude.
2.5
BOTTOM TIER
By: ma2020Posted:

I do no enjoy these girls. They are known for being easy to sleep with and being party animals. Also are known for being orange (from spray tans) and wear A LOT of purple lipstick. They are very snooty and rude.

Associates with:
Delta Tau Delta Fraternity
Delta Gamma Sorority

  • Reputation:  Party Animals
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Respond Report

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.