facebook

do most girls get a bid?

by: Worried About Rush

I'm really looking into rushing in fall of 2016. I'm kinda nervous because I've never been considered as a "popular girl". I have a 3.3 Gpa, I volunteer at many places, do many clubs at my school, and love meeting and talking to new people. I guess my main question is, do most girls who rush get a bid? And what are the reasons girls don't get bids?

Posted By: Worried About Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Advice   

1. Keep an open mind. Many girls decide on day one which house is "THE ONE." You have only met those girls for 20 minutes at the most.
2. If you get invited back, that means a house likes you. Concentrate your attention on who asks you back, not on a house (or houses) that cut you.
3. Recruitment brings out insecurity in a lot of girls going through the process. Make up your own mind.

MSU has 7 great sororities. If you keep an open mind and pursue all of the options presented to you, you should find a home.

By: Advice
by: More please!Feb 6, 2016 9:22:36 PM

I think that is great advice, I am glad to have it. Could you answer the main question as well? Do some girls get cut completely out of it?

By: More please!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.