facebook

rankings

by: Bear

Noticed that rankings haven't been posted in awhile. After my first semester at MSU this is the way I see it:
SK (Have nothing negative to say about these girls. Definitely have made their way to the top)
Adpi (Will always be considered top for some reason even though they're kind of becoming irrelevant)
Axo (Rising. Don't find many people who don't like them.)
DZ (Falling. A total mess.)
ASA (Average girls. Not much else to say)
Xiom (Local chapter so they'll never be top, but they don't seem bad at all. Pretty well liked)
SSS (not sure how to feel about them. Don't give off a very good image.)
Gphi (nice group of girls but let's be real)

Posted By: Bear
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pnm   

It appears from the website that ADPi and AXO are leaders in grades. How does that make ADPi irrelevant? When my sibling was at MSU class 2011-they were top of top. What exactly has changed? Thanks for insight- I am rushing this fall and am really excited:)

By: pnm
by: "Irrelevant"Dec 3, 2015 3:57:13 PM

I think the original poster was saying they have become irrelevant in the since many folks in the Greek community are sick of their arrogance and unfriendliness in general. They have some very pretty girls, but many of them are seriously mean (including to other ADPi's). At parties you will see their little cliques not even talk to each other.

By: "Irrelevant"
#2  by: I   

Sigma kappa
Axo
Adpi
Dz
G phi
Asa
Xi om
Tri sigma

By: I
by: UhDec 1, 2015 11:09:03 PM

Gphi above ASA? LOL nice try

By: Uh
by: however Dec 13, 2015 11:53:56 PM

^ this is true everywhere else in America (;

By: however
#3  by: Yes   

The rankings in the original post are DEFINITELY correct. do not look to the sorority ranking page and percentages because it is completely wrong

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.