facebook

best sorority?

by: Freshy

I'm a freshman looking to join a sorority. Which has the best sisterhood?Which are the hardest to get into? I'm not sure what to expect or what chance I have of getting a bid. I have a decent GPA (3.7 range) and some limited charity (a few events that were 4+ hrs). The MSU website says average $50 month in dues which was less than I expected, is that right? Any info you can give I would appreciate :) I have lots of questions.

Posted By: Freshy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Do it    

Join whatever sorority gives you a bid. All the other things do not matter. We're all the same anyway!!

By: Do it
by: Not helpfulSep 7, 2015 8:50:21 PM

That's not helpful advice at all. Most sororities have great things to offer, but they are not all alike. I don't go to this school, but she just wants some opinions.

By: Not helpful
#2  by: in my opinion   

The 4 most selective sororities (as of right now) are AXO, ADPi, DZ, and SK. Keep in mind that even though these are the most "selective", you may find one that is a better fit for you! Good GPA and charity work definitely help but in the end it will probably come down to criteria like personality and how strong of a connection the members of each chapter felt with you. The out of house dues are relatively low (for most chapters) but New Members usually have to pay extra fees - nothing crazy. All of the sororities on campus are great and they all bring unique qualities to campus - speaking from experience, just being a part of Greek Life at Missouri State is awesome!

By: in my opinion
by: LOLSep 8, 2015 10:48:55 AM

That is a joke DZ hasn't been selective for several rushes. ADPi is selective, on things that are superficial. Most sororities are great at MSU, but not all.

By: LOL
by: legacyOct 16, 2015 10:30:59 PM

My sibling graduated from MSU 6 years ago. A lot has changed. Can you give me a rundown of the "stereotype" of each sorority house. Obviously it won't represent everyone, but just a general idea.
Most competitive, friendliest, superficial, wealthy, girl next door... that kind of thing. thanks

By: legacy
#3  by: Daddy   

ADPI girls are the most fun to be around

By: Daddy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.