facebook

is it too late to rush a fraternity?

by: BearMan

Let me start off by saying that I'm a 22 year old guy and I'm Junior. As a person who is the first in his family to attend college, I never understood really what a fraternity was all about. When I first came to college, joining a fraternity was something that I had absolutely zero interest in. Now that I have been on campus for a few years, rushing a fraternity is definitely something that I have become interested in. I now see all of the good things that fraternity men do, and how great brotherhood really is. I would love to be a part of something like that. Now, even though I am a 22 year old junior, I have at least two more years left of college to dedicate to Greek life since I have changed my major. I was wondering if I could get some advice on whether rushing a fraternity would be a good thing for me to do, or not? Please don't hold anything back, I appreciate all of your feedback! Thank you!

Posted By: BearMan
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Alum   

I rushed my junior year and it was a great experience. You are a bit older and wiser and can see past a lot of the bs from some chapters. A lot of times chapters see people who rush later as people who are ambitious and wanting to better themselves so go for it man.

By: Alum
#2  by: Frat   

Go for it. At first you might feel out of place being a pledge but once you're an active you'll be more comfortable.

By: Frat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.