facebook

alpha delta pi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Delta Pi sorority chapter comments at Missouri State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fall10   

Obviously the people who talk bad about these girls have never met them. They have an awesome GPA and are very HOT! They are very involved and I have never met an ADPi that I didn't like. Keep up the good work ladies!

By: Fall10
#2  by: @feelill   

What do you mean "they try to use pitty"

By: @feelill
#3  by: ? re: ADPi @ MSU   

Why on earth would the members of ADPi at MSU be stuck up or have a "better than everyone" attitude? These girls wouldn't last past the 2nd day of Rush at a large, HIGHLY-competitive Greek System. Let's see how great they think they are after going through Rush at KU, Illinois, Mizzou, IN, WI or on a lesser scale, even Arkansas. They'd get eaten alive! I know girls who went through at Mizzou & KU who are sweet & gorgeous, had over a 31 ACT score, tons of activities, tons of recs, were Legacies at multiple chapters and still got cut left & right by houses. But that's what happens when 1,900+ great, smart girls participate. ADPis - you should be nicer. You're somewhat big fish in a small pond.

By: ? re: ADPi @ MSU
#4  by: boomboom   

oh god! hahahaha
clearly there's some haters up in here! Sounds like someone's jealous! Why else would they make a thread just to bash us! Here's the truth about ADPi at MSU:
1. We are really nice! All of us! Before you bash us, try getting to know us first!
2. We have the highest GPA so we are not airheads like people like to say we are!
3. We are EXTREMELY INVOLVED because we love our community!
4. WE ARE NOT SPOILED DADDY'S GIRLS! I'd say 85% of the girls in our chapter are paying for this on their own. Our finances are NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!
5. Yes! We take care of our appearance! We like to look nice! Nothing wrong with that!
We have worked our backsides off to have a reputation as a top tier sorority! Before you go bashing us, take a look at yourself! We worked to be the best!! So instead of wasting your time hating us, try improving yourself!
What a shame that we cant all get along! We're all part of the greek community!

By: boomboom

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.