Are they raising the quota?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes   

Yes

By: yes
#2  by: SigKap   

No, they are not raising quota, they are raising Total.

By: SigKap
by: ...Nov 23, 2013 7:25:34 PM

Which means what?

By: ...
#3  by: SigKap   

Quota is a formal recruitment number that is determined prior to preference parties at most campuses. Total is the number of woman each chapter can have. Now many times, chapters will exceed total and that is allowed if they achieve this through formal recruitment by achieving quota (and quota additions). The chapters that are under total have the option to COB or informal recruit to help them achieve total. A chapter can continue to recruit women and offer bids and accept new members as long as they are not yet at total. I personally don't think Missouri State should be raising the total, I think that based on the size of the houses and rate of growth they should be looking at a stacked expansion. Just my two cents!

By: SigKap
by: panhel-loveNov 26, 2013 6:25:03 PM

Thank you! I definitely agree that we should get at least one more sorority right now instead of raising total. There are so many fraternities and more are planned to come on to campus. We don't need more fraternities in my opinion for the time being. We just need more sororities.

By: panhel-love

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.