facebook

disappointed

by: Sorority Woman

Dear Fraternities,

I am so disappointed in the way that the Fraternity men act on this campus. The quality has went down so much in the past three years. As a sorority woman and my sisters would agree about this... I would NEVER date a frat from MSU. My fiancee went through the pledge process as a freshman and quit because of how disrespectful his brothers were being toward women and how they act on this campus. Being in a frat is not about how much you drink or how hard you party. There are values to hold up as well.

No Love,
a sorority woman

Posted By: Sorority Woman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorority Woman   

Also I know that the sororities on this campus are not perfect... but at least we try to hold up our values.

By: Sorority Woman
#2  by: FellowGreek   

Just because there are a few bad fraternities doesn't mean they all are here at Missouri State, it's just the fraternities you surround yourself with for being the 'fun' fraternities. I will say that there a couple fraternities on campus that do hold values and try to be the best men they can be.

By: FellowGreek
#3  by: sororityty brat   

Delta Chi and Pi Kapp and most of Theta Chi are the real gentlemen of MSU's campus.

By: sororityty brat
#4  by: Meh   

I would beg to differ on some of those fraternities listed....too many bad things and how they are handled occur with about 4 of those fraternities.

By: Meh
#5  by: Sororities too   

Sororities are pretty rude and mean to some fraternities and especially GDI men. Nicest sororities I've met are Asa, Gphi, and AChiO. Sigma Kappa is easily the most rude and mean sorority on campus, every time I'm in class with one of them, they never sit with their sisters and they gossip and talk bad about fraternities and sororities the whole class.

By: Sororities too

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.