facebook

why all the 5 stars

by: Jim

Why does it matter if our fraternity/sorority averages are high???! I only have a problem with skewed ratings like sig pi and sig chi, colonies I might add are 1 and 2 overall in fraternities.

Posted By: Jim
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: FSLUnity   

Colonies don't deserve one or two stars unless they hardly do anything. By no means do I think they should be getting 5/5 on everything. But colonies put in more work than most any other chapter on campus. Not only do they have to prove themselves on campus, but they have to prove themselves to their nationals. Especially when their nationally one of the best fraternities and/or sororities. From what I noticed colonies are a lot more down to earth respectable guys instead of the garbage where others think they deserve respect for being the 'top house' and treat others like dirt. Sorry that is not true FSL spirit.

By: FSLUnity
#2  by: CutiePie   

Maybe instead of tearing down guys you don't even know... you should build up the men and women you think are great.

By: CutiePie
#3  by: CutiePie   

Maybe instead of tearing down guys you don't even know... you should build up the men and women you think are great.

#4  by: CutiePie   

It's horrible that all the frats on campus are rating below a freaking 65%. That's not even a C average.

#5  by: @ cutiepie   

Yourpoint?? Mizzou has around the same ratings for fraternities, it's not like that means their Greek life is below average

By: @ cutiepie
#6  by: cutiepie   

Exactly. It shows how mean they are to each other. Why are we mean to each other?

By: cutiepie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.