facebook

what the...

by: Yikes

What's up with the posts on EVERY sorority in the past 24 hours? Holy cow, someone decided to bash pretty much everyone except one for the most part. I'm ashamed of what I have just seen on here from the Greek community, new or old members.

Posted By: Yikes
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: tri sigma   

I think it is all the new tri sigmas. I am not liking what they are doing to tgis community.

By: tri sigma
by: YikesSep 22, 2013 9:18:51 AM

I was thinking the same thing. I personally know 2 girls that got bids and they're wonderful girls but apparently there are some who aren't that great personality wise....I hope it stops though. There are some extremely hateful things on here now.

By: Yikes
#2  by: yup   

I think they just chose girls that could afford the 250 a month so they didn't care about their personality.

By: yup
by: UghSep 23, 2013 6:29:32 PM

I'm sure the beta beta alumnae have something to do with the posts on here too, whether by them doing it directly or having new members do it. They seem to have a lot of knowledge on how the houses used to be ranked before they were kicked off campus so it makes it suspicious to me. Also, beta beta girls HATED GPhi so it makes sense why GPhi has gotten so many of the bad comments. I do not like how this colony is starting out...

By: Ugh
#3  by: TriSigma   

The new tri-sigmas are not allowed to have any association with the alumnae of the Beta Beta chapter and are not a part of the mean comments. I believe that it is old members, but it has nothing to do with the colony. Personality, academic rigor, and leadership experience is why they were chosen not financial reasons. Being a new tri-sigma we were just told about the payments and were not asked about our ability to pay. over 75% of the girls (including myself) are paying the dues themselves. We are all really excited to be apart of this Greek community but after seeing all these hateful comments about girls they don't even know I hardly feel accepted.

By: TriSigma
by: OKSep 24, 2013 4:26:49 PM

If you want to be accepted, perhaps you should tell several of your new "sisters" who were really buzzed the other night to watch the nasty comments about ADPi and DZ when they are at fraternity parties. OK? That might be a good start.

By: OK

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.