facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 4
#21  by: Sugarbear   

Top- ADPi, Sig-Kap. Middle- AXO, DZ. Bottom- ASigA, GhiB

By: Sugarbear
#22  by: MoStateFSL   

Top:
Alpha Chi Omega
Alpha Delta Pi

Middle:
Delta Zeta
Sigma Kappa

Bottom:
Sigma Kappa
Gamma Phi Beta

Doesn't even count:
Ziom

It will be interesting to see how the new chapter of Tri Sigma shakes things up around here!

By: MoStateFSL
#23  by: Fiji   

Girls- go ADPI or sig k. Simple as that

By: Fiji
by: NopeAug 9, 2013 10:44:47 AM

Clearly written by a Sig Kap. I am just surprised you didn't call yourself a Theta Chi.

By: Nope
#24  by: MoStateFratttt   

AXO
AdPi
SK
DZ
ASA
GPhi

...what's a Ziom?

By: MoStateFratttt
#25  by: honestly   

ADPi
AXO
SK

ASA
DZ

GPhi
Ziom

Yes I think that ASA is above DZ (and no I am not in ASA). DZ has had a lot of issues the last couple years (kind of shot themselves in the foot) and has gone way down hill. Most of their more popular members have either been kicked out or just dropped themselves. ASA, on the other hand, has been steadily improving year after year. Tri Sig is also coming back to campus this year. They have a lot of alumni who are really working hard and I think that they will be better than Ziom in 2 years.

By: honestly
#26  by: Mostate   

I don't understand why everyone needs to hate on XiOm? Every soroity started as a local one. I also think it really shouldn't matter who's better I enjoy all of the sorority women.

By: Mostate
#27  by: WHO CARES!   

I'm in a house at MSU and love it, but if you compare our Greek System to those at schools like Illinois, Mizzou, Arizona, Alabama, etc. ALL of our houses seem lame and they'd laugh at us for ranking and for thinking that 700 girls going through recruitment is a lot! And God help us when TriSig returns - hot messes like that sorority make our system look even worse!

By: WHO CARES!
by: huhSep 23, 2013 2:36:03 PM

You just met your new sisters this week. I don't think your really know them yet...

By: huh
#28  by: ΣΣΣ    

I'm a new member of Tri Sigma, and I can honestly say that my sisters all seem like very sweet girls. I don't think they are the ones writing these reviews. I'm just asking that you judge our colony for who we are and what we're trying to do, and not from a few anonymous reviews that anybody could have written. I joined Tri Sigma to be part of a new beginning and to promote Greek community. I don't know what the chapter was like four years ago, but I can promise that it will be different. All we're asking for is a chance.

By: ΣΣΣ
#29  by: ANTI HAZE    

AXO
ASA

MIDDLE
SK
DZ

BOTTOM
ADPI
GPHI

NO RANK:
SSS
ZIOM

By: ANTI HAZE
by: Fiji Dec 27, 2013 2:54:42 PM

Lol looks like someone's bitter about ADPi...

By: Fiji
#30  by: the real list   

Top:
adpi
sss

Middle:
axo
asa

Bottom:
dz
sk

The Rejects:
Gamma Phi
Xi Om

By: the real list
by: Seriously?Sep 24, 2013 12:58:29 AM

Going to guess you're a Tri-Sigma alum?? You can't even begin to put them at the top. Give it a few years then maybe, but they have a lot of work to do.

By: Seriously?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.