facebook

sophomore rushing

by: PNM

So i'm transferring to MSU as a junior from Mizzou. The way my credits transferred though, i'll be considered a sophomore. I have a 3.2 gpa and i really am wanting to get involved with a chapter and make new friends. Do you think i will be cut or should i have a good chance of finding a home?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Dove Love   

You definitely have a shot!! Try! I didn't think FSL was going to be something for me when I first came to MSU last fall but I am going to be a sophomore this fall and I'll be rushing too! I've heard they take transfer students just as much as any other type so i see no reason you wouldn't find a home! Good luck!

By: Dove Love
#2  by: Not MU   

Recruitment at MSU is way more laid back than MU. Some chapters have to make initial heavy cuts, but all the chapters have good things going for them. Keep an open mind.
(BTW: Most chapters would love for all of their members to have a 3.2 GPA)

By: Not MU
#3  by: Not MU   

Recruitment at MSU is way more laid back than MU. Some chapters have to make initial heavy cuts, but all the chapters have good things going for them. Keep an open mind.
(BTW: Most chapters would love for all of their members to have a 3.2 GPA)

By: Not MU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.