facebook

middle tier ranking/description

by: Middle tier

Top of Middle: Zeta, Kappa
Middle of Middle Gamma Phi, KD
Bottom of Middle: Phi Mu, Adpi

Accurate ranking for middle tier? Should KD and Phi Mu be switched? Opinions?

Posted By: Middle tier
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: in my opinion    

yes they should be switched. as a guy whose chilled with both i think phi mu is better, like who does kd hangout with that is better than phi mu? i just think they are better looking and are more fun but i dont think kd should be moved down. should just be gphi, phi mu, and KD

By: in my opinion
#2  by: ;   

I feel like this I an accurate post for the middle tier. I can't say whether phi mu or Kd is better than one another. Have friends in both and they seem pretty similar. Phi mu seems a little more try hard and Kd seems more chill. I think they hang out with basically the same Frats

By: ;
by: ...Jan 20, 2016 7:27:38 AM

I agree. Phi mu is a great sorority with nice girls but I don't see it bypassing KD in that many ways...at this point both are fairly equal but that's just my opinion. If a certain one comes out on top that will probably be determined by how well they do with rush this year.

By: ...
#3  by: ..   

Phi Mu>> kd

By: ..
#4  by: "   

I always thought phi mu was bottom of middle tier, I don't know much about them though so could be wrong. That's just what I've heard

By: "
#5  by: Revisee   

Top of Middle: Zeta, Kappa
Middle of Middle Gamma Phi, KD/Phi Mu
Bottom of Middle: Adpi

??????

By: Revisee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.