facebook

informal recruitment

by: connie

Hi i'm transferring and haven't yet met the minimum hour requirements for sorority recruitment. Is there any sort of informal recruitment that I'd be able to go through since I can't formally rush?

Posted By: connie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Informal   

I know there is informal after formal recruitment in the spring, I think AEPhi and Phi Sig (new one) are doing it but there may be a minimum for those as well. If s, there is another informal during the fall

By: Informal
by: tobie Jan 16, 2016 12:22:50 AM

Do any other sororities partake in informal rush as well?

By: tobie
by: no! Jan 16, 2016 8:34:15 AM

no not usually, unless a sorority has a lot of members who have dropped/didn't get a big pledge class and needs more people to meet quota. but no one has had to do that in a while.

By: no!
#2  by: honest truth    

none of the sororities do informal except for phi sig however they will most likely meet their quota after formal recruitment. My suggestion: tack on the hours or wait till next year. gdi life is just as fun as greek life.

By: honest truth
by: Phi SigJan 19, 2016 9:53:25 PM

We have almost 40 girls now and to meet our quota would be taking 160 girls. We are only doing the first round of Formal then dropping and doing informal so we will take as many girls as we can while still being exclusive and only taking good girls, so I have a feeling we won't meet our quota. Now whether or not we still do informal next fall, we will see. We won't have many seniors graduating this year so we might just wait until next spring and take more than the average sorority again

By: Phi Sig

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.