facebook

ripped jeans for rush?

by: Freshman

Are ripped jeans acceptable to wear during rush (first two rounds)? Also, are there any particular clothing items to avoid wearing? Ripped jeans are a part of my everyday wardrobe so I'm curious.

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

They better be very tiny rips. Seriously, nothing big or it's not worth wearing. Better safe than sorry.

By: Guest
#2  by: Nah   

Sorry, but rush is pretty much about being ladylike. Everyone owns/wears ripped jeans etc. Rush is the time to put your best self forward!

By: Nah
#3  by: I wouldn't   

You can wear what you want, but I personally would go a little more dressy. Be comfortable and be you (but a more dressy version of your usual self.)

By: I wouldn't
#4  by: Truth   

Yes you can wear ripped jeans. The girls are just normal girls who also most likely own ripped jeans. Wear whatever makes you feel confident and girls will like you. Yes, you want to look nice, but ripped jeans are in style so you can look nice in them too. It's 100 percent okay and encouraged to show your personal style.

By: Truth
#5  by: eh   

It really depends on what you're wearing them with and if you can pull them off or not. Maybe on the second day with a cute sweater and ankle boots, but it can't look sloppy. The important thing is that you feel confident. If you're worrying that you look underdressed, you're comparing your outfit to everyone else's, or if your shoes aren't broken in and hurt, you won't be able to focus on talking.

By: eh
#6  by: puppies are cute   

If that's your style, go for it!! As long as you don't look like you sent your jeans through a paper shredder, you should be good. Plus, for round two I'm sure you will show off your style with your own shirt!!

By: puppies are cute

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.