facebook

difference between kappa and zeta?

by: Freshman

Don't know much about either one, I just know that they're frequently paired.

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pretty much    

Kappas are a mixed bag of try hards. Zeta is more cohesive but do tend to have less "attractive" girls

By: Pretty much
by: ^Dec 28, 2015 2:18:00 AM

That implies that Kappa is attractive and they aren't.

By: ^
by: GuestJan 4, 2016 10:46:41 PM

There are maybe 11 attractive Kappas out of all 170 of them

By: Guest
#2  by: ZTA   

ZTAs are some of my favorite girls to hang out with. Fun group, like to go out a lot.

By: ZTA
#3  by: Well   

The main thing about kappa and zeta is that they are both obsessed with Snu and ADPhi

By: Well
#4  by: No   

Who cares, both are great sororities full of wonderful well-liked women. They should not be dissected over this awful website.

By: No
#5  by: Are we hot yet?    

Kappa on the rise!!! We hang with SigEp and Phi Delt so we're basically top tier now!! Glad we finally ditched Pike and SigNu, now we can convince people we're above average.

By: Are we hot yet?
by: LolDec 30, 2015 7:26:22 PM

Couldn't be more obvious that this is someone from a dif sorority trying to make kappa look bad. Nice try

By: Lol
by: kappaDec 31, 2015 1:46:56 AM

pretty sure they still are obsessed with sig nu, i cant say ive met a kappa that ever brought up how much she liked pike though

By: kappa
#6  by: well   

Kappa is OBSESSED with breaking into the top tier (even though it will NEVER happen). Zeta is a little more chill and happy to be middle tier and focused on sisterhood. Both are fine, but not as great as the people on this website want you to believe the are.

By: well
by: lolDec 31, 2015 3:10:36 PM

by "not as great" you mean "not as hot". the girls in kappa/zeta are more "cute" than "stunning", but that doesn't make them lesser people ffs

By: lol
#7  by: Opinion    

I feel like Kd is similar to kappa and gamma phi is similar to zeta. All are middle tier but personality wise I would say those are the most similar

By: Opinion
#8  by: lol   

So what I've gathered-go kappa if you're uber preppy and try-hard and go zeta if you're laid back and don't try-hard? Basically what this whole discussion is consisting of..

By: lol
by: ahJan 7, 2016 11:18:56 PM

basically.

By: ah
by: noJan 8, 2016 4:39:29 AM

This is a weird conversation. Neither of those descriptions fit those sororities. The difference between kappa and zeta is kappas are a little more unified holistically as a sorority while zetas tend to be individualistic. Both are relatively laid back, well-rounded and are very well-liked by the greek community despite all of these comments. Both sororities also get along well with each other and with many other sororities as well. This thread is misleading and unnecessary.

By: no
#9  by: tbh   

fiji is better than both

By: tbh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.