facebook

2.9 gpa

by: Freshman

So basically, I got screwed by several professors and ended up with a 2.9. Are there sororities that will exclude me from consideration because of this GPA or will it affect my chances at getting into a good sorority? I am most interested in AXO, DZ, DG, PiPhi, and Zeta. If you could give any insights on these particular sproitities, that would be great. Thanks!

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

You're pretty much screwed. Don't even bother rushing...

By: Guest
by: Are you serious?Dec 27, 2015 2:41:06 PM

Are you kidding me? Don't even bother rushing? For a near B average? Stop trying to scare people for no reason. She will be more than fine and you know it.

By: Are you serious?
by: ^Dec 27, 2015 6:59:41 PM

I bet you get mad at articles from the Onion too.

By: ^
#2  by: Really   

Saying the professors are the reasons for your bad grades makes you seem like a big loser. This is college Grow up. Oh yeah and good luck in rush

By: Really
#3  by: You'll   

Be fine

By: You'll
#4  by: Don't worry   

You'll be fine. Don't pay attention to the people above saying "don't bother rushing". Especially with the sororities you listed.

By: Don't worry
#5  by: truth   

it depends on each sorority's gpa cut off. Most sororities have an expectation of what gpa their new members should have. If it's higher than your gpa you might get cut first round but you might still have a chance with them. A lot of sororities just go by the gpa cut off for recruitment sign up but honestly your gpa is pretty solid for a pnm so you should do fine.

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.