facebook

middle tier sororities

by: Fresh

So I'm a freshman and I'm rushing this year and I was just wondering what the middle tier sororities were like? especially zeta, kappa, KD, and gamma phi.

Posted By: Fresh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sweet   

Don't know much about gamma phi, but kappa, zeta and kd are all wonderful. Really, really cute girls! All down to earth and unaffected. They don't waste time trying to be/thinking they are better than everyone else. They pretty much focus on being themselves and their personal best. Life is not a competition for them, as it is in many top tier sororities. If you have the chance to join one of these sororities, go for it!

By: Sweet
#2  by: nice   

all of them are very awesome and genuine girls. kappas are very fun and sweet, lots of pretty girls. zetas are super chill and cool, definitely fun to hang out with. gamma phis are underrated - very cute and always out. kd is filled with VERY sweet girls... it seems they have a strong sisterhood. never met a girl in any of these sororities that i did not like.

By: nice
#3  by: hi   

as a girl in one of sororities you mentioned above, they are all fantastic (I love mine and the life-long friends I have made!). I have great friends in all the ones listed. you might want to consider phi mu, as well. I have a lot friends in that one and is pretty similar to the sororities you listed.

By: hi
by: lolDec 7, 2015 10:21:26 PM

phi moo

By: lol
#4  by: huh?   

Why are you aiming for mid tier? go for top!

By: huh?
by: GuestDec 7, 2015 10:46:44 PM

She's probabaly just being realistic about her options. Not everyone can be in a top tier sorority..

By: Guest
by: HiDec 8, 2015 8:17:48 AM

If she said she was interested in top everyone would freak out and tell her not to get her hopes up!! Seriously though props to her for having an open mind it will make rush SO much better.
PS- adpi or chi o wouldn't be a bad option either. Even though they aren't the "best" on campus I've honestly liked every girl I've met in them and they have so much love for their chapters

By: Hi
by: WtfDec 8, 2015 11:15:27 AM

Are you serious? You obviously don't know what rush is about. Not everyone is shallow.

By: Wtf
#5  by: Ignore the labels    

Not everyone wants to go top tier....... There a lot of cons going top tier along with the status. I chose to pref one of the top 6 because I cared too much about being recognized and considered cool. I regret not preffing the middle tier that was my second choice more than anything. Girls, please pick where you truly belong. Life long friendships are worth more than a "rank" that really doesn't mean anything. I made the mistake of picking a sorority with my ego and I am truly not happy. These aren't my people. I'm not saying that girls in top tiers don't love there sorority! They usually do! But please, just don't be stuck up about rush like I was and have an open mind. Deep down real friendships matter more than what other people think and no one really cares about rank. If you go into pref with top tiers and love them then that is awesome! If you go into middle or lower tiers and love them than that is great too! Don't let stupid "ranks" dictate 100% where you choose to rush because you will regret it. Trust me. Find your place.

By: Ignore the labels

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.