facebook

sorority rankings

by: MyOpinion

I think this is the complete breakdown of sorority rankings.
PiPhi
APhi
Theta
DG
AXO
DZ
Zeta
Kappa
GammaPhi
PhiMu
KD
Chi O
ADPi
Tri Delt
AOPi

I put PiPhi before APhi even though they're really close, I just like the personalities of PiPhis more than APhis. AXO has surpassed DZ at this point because DZ is slowly starting to fall, but they can make a comeback, they're still in the top 6. Zeta and Kappa are also really close but I put Zeta before Kappa because I think Zeta had a better PC than Kappa this past year. GammaPhi, PhiMu, and KD are all close so it was hard to split those up. All three of them kind of have the same mix of girls in their sororities.

Posted By: MyOpinion
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeah right    

PiPhi, get off this site you're embarrassing yourselves. Theta, APhi, and DG are all ahead of you, you're fourth at best. No freshmen is gonna read this and be tricked when going through rush. It's so obvious where you stand.

By: Yeah right
by: okNov 10, 2015 12:33:09 PM

Bye Theta

By: ok
by: ^Nov 10, 2015 8:54:29 PM

No way is DG anywhere near Pi Phi.

By: ^
#2  by: Ha!   

This is funny just because it's probably going to get the Alpha Phi gals pretty worked up. Sorry OP, but Alpha Phi and Pi Phi belong on the same line. They are interchangeable, both top, just different. But seriously, switch DG and Theta, DG is is miles and miles ahead of Theta....

By: Ha!
by: Try hard Nov 10, 2015 3:24:50 PM

Ok DG keep telling yourself that.

By: Try hard
by: Theta, DG, APhiNov 10, 2015 7:07:27 PM

I'm gonna go ahead and give you an honest opinion of what everyone on campus pretty much thinks. People are always gonna argue who is number one and people generally agree that both Theta and APhi are the best, along with DG. But that's irrelevant who is number one. I'll tell you why PiPhi will never be top 2. They're not a traditional sorority. They don't look put together, not extremely pretty, they're in the bottom 3 for worst grades on campus, they don't care about being classy and involved in anything other than their sorority which is totally fine but those reasons are why they simply aren't top 2. They're not well rounded. They're never anyone's first choice in rush unless you're a very very very specific type of girl. They have cool personalities and love to have fun and I'm not sitting here trying to be vicious. I know I will be attacked for this. But there are so many ideals that a top sorority or top 2 sorority is held to and PiPhi will never be that unless they have a major change in their culture, market themselves differently and recruit completely different girls. Right now the only thing they have as an entire sorority is their social life. You can sit here and say I'm stereotyping but this isn't about individual members. Of course there are some smart and involved girls in PiPhi. But It is about the sorority as a whole. And PiPhi just isn't top 2.

By: Theta, DG, APhi
by: ^Nov 10, 2015 8:53:59 PM

Put down the crack pipe girl. Pi Phi is definitely top two and I would argue the top house.

by: hahahahahNov 10, 2015 10:11:32 PM

The only people at Miami University that think PiPhi is top 2 is PiPhis themselves

By: hahahahah
by: Explain please Nov 10, 2015 10:16:07 PM

In what way is PiPhi even in the same league as Theta or APhi? like how can you even try to compare PiPhi to APhi and Theta when it's obvious there's no comparison

By: Explain please
#3  by: Wow   

Whoever created this thread is gonna create some sorority sista drama, bring it ladies. Alpha Phi vs Pi Phi vs Theta vs DG. Ready set go...

By: Wow
by: LaughingNov 10, 2015 7:56:41 PM

When did DG get into this greek rank mess. Always thought they were above it....

By: Laughing
by: ^Nov 17, 2015 4:22:35 PM

DG has been living on GR for a long time.

#4  by: Guest   

top, middle, bottom - this is a mess

By: Guest
#5  by: uh   

as a whole like zeta more than kappa but that last pledge class was not better than kappa, its probably the worst one they have had in a while

By: uh
by: ehNov 17, 2015 6:26:04 AM

I wouldn't say its their "worst". More like "different". Zeta is breaking away from their former "preppy" persona and heading towards a more diverse/eclectic group so this most recent pledge class reflected that. Kappa still recruits on their put together, preppy sorority girl image so that's what they got. Really depends on what you prefer.

By: eh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.