4. Kappa, Zeta- Kappa and Zeta same,
5. KD/Gamma Phi- Same
6. Phi MU, Chi O, ADPi- no changes
7. Tri Delt, AOPi

Posted By: 2015
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Okay bye    

Complete bs. This ranking is only based on return rates during rush and looks because PiPhi has some of the worst grades on campus and isn't involved at all. If you were taking all 4 things equally into account Theta and Zeta and Kappa would be higher, DG and PiPhi lower.

By: Okay bye
by: LolNov 9, 2015 6:08:48 PM

Return rates and looks for sure. If you consider GPA and service hours, you get an entirely different group (not even mentioned). Funny enough, every single sorority on campus has a "b" average, nobody getting A's people....

By: Lol
#2  by: huh?   

Nobody knows return rates except a couple of girls on Panhell and they take an oath not to tell.

By: huh?
by: TruthNov 10, 2015 10:10:06 PM

People on the recruitment committee know and so does most the chapter if they tell you.. It's supposed to be secret but it never is

By: Truth
#3  by: No    

Theta is doing worse and DG is doing better... What are you talking about. Theta got their worst pledge class in years this year.

By: No
by: @NONov 17, 2015 4:21:12 PM

Honestly, I think that Theta is still waaaaay better than DG.

By: @NO
by: Ehh Nov 18, 2015 7:50:51 AM

I agree Theta is still better. But they won't be if they get another pledge class in February that's as bad as their sophomores. DG will pass them up easily.

By: Ehh
#4  by: omg   

this is such bs

By: omg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.