facebook

dz/dg

by: Curious

Are these sorties as hated as people make them out to be? I really liked both of them at sprite dates and am just wondering if they're actually as bad as people make them out to be on here. Thanks!

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: reality   

They are both great sororities and they aren't hated at all here on campus. They're are a couple of cray crays on this website, but the aren't indicative of real life.

By: reality
#2  by: DZ not DG    

When has anyone really hated on DG? Not really a thing, they're cool. DZ however gets a lot more hate but it's because a few bad members suck and give the rest of them a horrible reputation.

By: DZ not DG
by: NoNov 7, 2015 7:06:40 PM

Nobody hates DZ but you. ^

By: No
by: Psycho DZ is back Nov 7, 2015 11:31:51 PM

When did I say I hate DZ? I don't have much of an opinion on them tbh, calm down crazy DZ baby. But they're very disliked by many on campus cause of how they are and they're getting a really embarrassing rep for how much they monitor greekrank

By: Psycho DZ is back
by: ^Nov 8, 2015 10:06:19 AM

You are the same person on here over and over. I'm not even a DZ and I'm tired of you. You are butthurt obsessed.

By: ^
by: All of campus's opinion Nov 8, 2015 10:46:46 AM

DG >>>>>>>> DZ

By: All of campus's opinion
#3  by: No   

Neither sorority is hated at all and they both get along with everyone. Anybody would be lucky to be in DG or DZ. Don't listen to the crazies on here.

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.