facebook

clueless

by: incoming freshman

I am an incoming freshman girl who is going to go through rush. Curious as to a real truthful layout of all of the sororities and what they are like.

Posted By: incoming freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: incoming freshman   

and not just the top 3 sororities like every one else only cares about

By: incoming freshman
#2  by: Miami   

Anything you get on here will be a generalized stereotype. Each chapter has 150-200 women, and they all have their positives and negatives.

I recommend you pay close attention to girls in your classes with letters on, see how they act towards others and what they care about. I'd also go to sprite dates and talk to women from all chapters.

Find out your own opinions, it'll make rush easier

By: Miami
#3  by: Bored af so I'm ill do it   

Sorry if I miss any sproroties but here's my personal view on the sororities

"Top 6" descriptions
Theta- pretty girls, extremely put together and organized, type of girls you never see without makeup or a stray hair. Get good grades, party the least of the top three. Kinda boring.
Alpha phi- probably the best looking sorority as a whole even though some of their personalities aren't that good. Like to party, and love themselves. Good overall sorority because they put effort into everything- getting good grades, community service/philanthropy, and parties.
Pi phi- Classic pretty "hippy" girls. Chillest of all the sproroties, love to party, and love themselves. Some are not that pretty, but they are one of the guys favorites because they all have good personalities and know how to socialize.
Dg- all girls that went to private all girls high schools, all have a lot of money, extremely cliquey. A lot of nice girls though, and pretty for the most part.
Axo- a lot of girls that wanted pi phi and aphi but didn't get in. Some really cool girls, some annoying ones. All still "top teir" though.
Dz- really cute girls that love to party. Probably some of the hardest partiers. Alot of nice pretty girls, good sororoity. A few are kinda ditzy.

By: Bored af so I'm ill do it
by: YupAug 13, 2015 11:04:05 AM

You nailed the top 5 sororities spot on. Pretty accurate. Not everyone fits the stereotype but you did a good job explaining.

By: Yup
by: MhmAug 14, 2015 7:25:17 AM

You nailed the top 3

By: Mhm
#4  by: It's me   

I wrote the Long descriptions of each sorority and for all of you saying I'm a phi mu, I'm actually in one of the top three. Nice try though. Also I still think phi mu is better than kd and gphi but that's based off of the girls I know

By: It's me
by: GuestAug 16, 2015 5:05:35 PM

What sorority are you in?

By: Guest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.