facebook

top tier frats

by: my opinion

this is my opinion of the top tier fraternities...

Sig Pi, Phi Tau, Theta Chi
KA, SAE, Phi Psi
FIJI, Sig Ep, Phi Delt

I feel as if Sig Ep, Theta Chi, and Sig Pi get ripped on for handing anyone a bid but from what I remember as a freshman is that they just rushed everybody. Any freshman they meet, they exchange numbers and get a chance to see if they fit in. However, they are pretty exclusive when it comes to who they bid. KA, Phi Tau, Phi Psi, and SAE all are harder to get recruited by, but if you are recruited there's a good chance you'll get a bid. FIJI and Phi Delt fall somewhere in the middle.

I'm gonna be a junior and I'm in an "upper middle" fraternity but got recruited by 4 of the top 9 fraternities so I feel as if I have some decent input on guys rushing this year.

Don't get discouraged if you aren't getting recruited heavily and don't be over confident if you are.

Posted By: my opinion
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: completely agree   

You have to know someone in Phi Psi, KA, Phi Tau, and SAE to get recruited but once you get acquainted with the guys you're set.

Sig Pi, Theta Chi, and Sig Ep seem to rush literally everyone, but that makes it more competitive for the kids to stand out and get bids.

By: completely agree
by: asAug 11, 2015 3:16:40 PM

not true at all..

By: as
#2  by: this is accurate   

agreed but put phi delt in front of sig ep

By: this is accurate
by: NopeAug 12, 2015 10:34:14 PM

That's the biggest joke I've ever heard. Phi Delt is on SigNu's level

By: Nope

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.