Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Not as good as they think they are

By: Lol
by: Totally Aug 16, 2015 5:13:47 PM

If you were to sum up AXO and DZ in one sentence, this would be it

By: Totally
#2  by: Ewww    

Interesting that you asked about those two.. Are you a legacy or something?

In my opinion and the opinion of many, they're two of the worst sororities at Miami. They're not good enough to be top 4 (aphi, theta, piphi, dg) yet they actually think they are and social climb and try wayyy too hard that's it's actually embarrassing. There's a few good girls in there but they just aren't respected or taken seriously on campus and I doubt you'd want that. The top 4 are all great for different things depending on if you're more involved or like to party, and after that, Zeta and Kappa would be great options too.

By: Ewww
by: ^^^^Aug 6, 2015 3:17:28 PM

Spot on.

By: ^^^^
by: StopAug 6, 2015 3:38:05 PM

They are both great sororities and have lots of awesome girls. Whoever wrote comment about them being two of the worst probably feels threatened. Alpha Phi, Theta and Pi Phi are top three, and MOST consider them interchangeable (except themselves, lol). After top three comes DG, AXO and DZ, once again interchangeable, depending on who you ask. Kappas are great also, just not sure they are considered "top tier" by most. Not sure who is on the hate campaign, but if you read through greek rank you will see what I've just said is the general consensus on campus. Before you tell me I'm wrong, please note I said GENERAL.

By: Stop
by: HmmmAug 6, 2015 4:56:33 PM

DG lower half of top tier. Keep on Keep'in on. Good try though....

By: Hmmm
#3  by: Haha   

They're known as the "leftovers" sororities here. Take the leftovers of the girls who got cut from APhi, Theta, PiPhi and DG

By: Haha
#4  by: ....   

"Two worst sororities on campus"... according to an anonymous poster on Greek Rank.
I disagree with the part about them thinking they're "better" than they are. They don't act entitled at all and are really nice girls. They know they are not top of the top. They know that very well and are fine with that because they are fun, cute girls who don't need to be the very top to be happy with themselves. Also notice, no rankings have AXO or DZ listed anywhere but below Aphi, Theta, Pi Phi, and most of the time DG because they don't self rank and don't care to self rank like some others do.
Do not listen to comments on here generalizing entire sororities based off of other stereotypes they read on Greek rank. Any sorority will be a great experience and will be lucky to have you!!

By: ....
by: GuestAug 11, 2015 8:54:01 AM

Nah you're wrong. DZ tries harder than any sorority on campus. They're obsessed with their social media accounts and try to make themselves look hotter than they are and are desperate to the PNMs. But at least they know they're not top 3, I can respect that. AXO on the other hand still thinks they're top 3 because they used to be in 2009 hahah. It's like they're delusional. They need to let it go. Both pretty decent sororities but not top.

By: Guest
#5  by: not a hater   

DZ is the Mother of All sororities at Miami and every campus across the nation. Check your facts.

By: not a hater
by: No Aug 18, 2015 10:14:07 PM

Hahahahahaha DZ you're such a joke at Miami, and every campus. I've never heard of anywhere where they're "top tier," just Easy DZ. don't act like you're liked here

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.