Zeta

Gamma Phi
KD
Phi Mu
ADPi

tridelt
Chi o
AOPi

I know people think PiPhi is top 2 but I still think Theta is. One more year after rush and Theta will definitely drop down and PiPhi will replace them.

Posted By: Real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Interesting   

If you base it on return rates, who are top tier and what order? How are you deciding who goes where. Just wondering.

By: Interesting
by: Truth Aug 3, 2015 4:03:55 PM

That's the only way to base rankings, off of return rates and looks as well. Thats what this ranking is based off. The girls who are in the top 3 are pretty much all girls who didn't get cut from anywhere and had their pick of which sorority they wanted.

By: Truth
by: GuestAug 3, 2015 4:40:48 PM

Didn't PiPhi have higher return rates than Theta this year? Just wondering because I'm pretty sure APhi and PiPhi were the top 2 in return rates

By: Guest
by: wellAug 4, 2015 6:35:54 PM

I believe Theta had 100% return rate until pref and alpha phi had like 99% until pref. DG's shot at a perfect return rate was ruined from the get go as a few girls dropped them after open house

By: well
by: I think Aug 4, 2015 7:35:46 PM

I'm pretty sure both PiPhi and APhi were above Theta. I believe aphi had the highest total by pref round followed by PiPhi and then Theta. Theta got a lot of their second choice girls on bid day.

By: I think
by: YesAug 4, 2015 11:16:51 PM

Alpha Phi and Pi Phi had the highest return rates. Theta was third.

By: Yes
by: HuhAug 5, 2015 9:34:19 AM

When/why was DG even brought into this

By: Huh
by: NoAug 5, 2015 2:31:01 PM

First off, no one knows other sororities return rates so I don't believe you for a second when you state you know what the top return rates were. Hell I don't even know my own sorority's return rate. Also, this comment interested me because I didn't get cut from anywhere when I was a freshman but I didn't end up picking a "top 3" sorority AND I know people who are in those sororities that were cut from everywhere else but the sorority they're in. I think it's stupid to assume top three means perfect rush.

By: No
by: Just saying Aug 5, 2015 6:19:51 PM

Well then maybe it's just me "assuming" but my friend is in a top 3 sorority and pretty much all the girls in her pledge class got cut from nowhere.

By: Just saying
by: Just saying Aug 5, 2015 6:20:33 PM

Also return rates are public information. Panhellenic releases them.

By: Just saying
#2  by: Nice Try Kappa   

Nice try Kappa . You are no where near AXO and DZ in anything.

By: Nice Try Kappa
by: WtfAug 4, 2015 12:06:35 PM

Dude lay off Kappa. They're nice to literally everyone so idk how you can be mean to them. And no AXO and DZ arent good either, which is why there's a big drop after DG.

By: Wtf
by: HonestlyAug 5, 2015 2:35:42 PM

I would rather be a kappa than a dz or axo that's for sure haha. Zeta too

By: Honestly
by: YupAug 5, 2015 6:21:59 PM

PREACH. If those were my final 3 id hands down pick kappa.

By: Yup
#3  by: Rr   

Does anyone not remember how a phi dirty rushed to boost their return rates? Promising pnm thy could get further if they ranked a phi high. Just a warning to pnms

By: Rr
by: Honestly Aug 5, 2015 9:32:00 AM

Haha nobody says "rank us high and you'll get asked back by us" that's not how it works. That would be weird too. Girls in the sorority who are genuinely interested in a particular pnm will say "i hope to see you back tomorrow" because they do. so pnms take that as "oh I'm definitely getting asked back, that's what that means." Just because one girl loved you it doesn't mean everyone did and it doesn't mean the entire sorority is gonna agree on asking you back. Top, middle and bottom sororities all tell girls that they're interested in them. That doesn't affect your return rates. If you can't handle getting cut then sorority rush isn't for you. It's part of the process to find your perfect Greek home. And it's worth it ladies! No matter what sorority you're in. Getting cut only stings for a little until you run home on bid day.

By: Honestly
#4  by: K   

Was only cut by axo after second and dg after third. This happened to many girls on my corridor. Not my problem but really shows what they are like. And no they didn't say rank me high. They said you are exactly what we want or you are a perfect fit and then the nervous pnm ranked them high

By: K
by: Nope Aug 5, 2015 6:23:36 PM

You are hands down lying if you say axo cut you and the top 3 didn't. Axo takes top 3 leftovers.

By: Nope

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.