facebook

haha

by: Wow

Guys care a million times more about rankings than girls do. Have you seen how much a sausage fest this site has been? LOL all about frats and nothing else.

Posted By: Wow
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

Where were you like 3 months ago? There are literally like 10 straight pages of nothing but girls from pi phi, alpha phi, dg, theta, and axo slamming eachother. So what if guys are posting more now? Anyone who comes on here cares just as much as everyone else, regardless of what's being commented on.

By: Guest
#2  by: well    

I think you're on to something. Sororities seem to put so much emphasis on looks during rush, so there is a big discrepancy based on looks between top tier and bottom sororities. Guys on the other hand don't place that much effort on looks so in order to claim their place with the hottest sororities, they have to be avidly ranking themselves.

By: well
#3  by: What?    

Go look at the sororities page. There's literally sororities with hundreds of rankings. What does that tell you about who cares more?

By: What?
#4  by: Haha   

Realistically a phi, sig Pi and sig ep are the only chapters that truly care about their rank

By: Haha
by: YEAH RIGHT Jul 24, 2015 5:32:39 PM

HAHAHAHA that's the biggest joke I've ever heard on this website in the past 3 years. 90% of chapters (guy or girl) care about their rank and the ones that pretend not to, care the most. Trying to put the blame on 3 chapters to cover up how much you care won't work. There's maybe 4 sororities that genuinely don't care about their rank and maybe 10 fraternities that don't care.

By: YEAH RIGHT
by: ^Jul 24, 2015 6:31:17 PM

Sup crazy APhi baby

By: ^
by: LolJul 24, 2015 9:19:16 PM

Dis girl gone crazzzzzyyy

By: Lol
by: So true Jul 25, 2015 10:19:26 AM

No sorority cares more about their ranking than DZ. Don't fool yourself ladies.

By: So true
#5  by: Bump    

Bump so dumb OP girl can see what I'm talking about. Everyone cares.

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.