facebook

place

by: thoughts

does anyone feel conflicted about their sorority? they picked you out of all the others, but somehow it doesn't fit what you wanted out of it?

Posted By: thoughts
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmm   

While it's true that sororities pick you more than you pick them, I think anyone can be happy in any sorority. They all have their stereotypes and reputations, but the truth is they also all have a wide range of personalities. I have friends in every sorority from Theta to AOPi, and I know had I gotten a bid to any other sorority I could be equally as happy as I am in mine. I think if you're unhappy, it may be either that you haven't found your close friends yet (which I didn't until sophomore year in the corridor) or that sorority life isn't for you. It's okay if it isn't! But if you reach the end of first semester of sophomore year and are still questioning why you're there, I would save yourself the cost of sorority life and the exhaustion of formal recruitment and drop.

By: Hmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.