facebook

recruitment questions

by: PNM

I'm an incoming freshman and I'm so excited to go through recruitment!! I have rec letters, but mostly to sororities considered "bottom teir" according to everyone's posts. I have multiple recs for chi o and tri delt and then one for gamma phi and phi mu. Is this going to hurt me during recruitment? My family really wants me to go either phi mu (my grandma) or tri delt (my mom and her sisters) but they were all top teir at their schools.
Thanks!

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

Having rec letters to other sororities won't hurt you at all if you choose to join another one. Best of luck with rush.

By: Guest
#2  by: OMG   

why would you post such personal specifics online? now we know who wrote this when yu go thru

By: OMG
#3  by: Guest   

yes chi o and tri delt are considered bottom tier, don't disregard gamma phi and phi mu because those two houses are definitely not considered bottom tier and are in no way similar to the other ones you have letters for

By: Guest
#4  by: You do you   

This bottom/top/whatever tier nonsense is stupid in all honesty. You'll fit in where you belong, and anyone that judges you for it should be ashamed. It doesn't matter what the reputation of a sorority is on campus. Realize that basically all of Miami's sororities are strong nationally and that's what matters when you leave college.

By: You do you

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.