facebook

bye

by: See ya

I just wanna point this out...

AXO and DZ are not top tier lol. They try so hard it's embarassing. Theta, APhi, PiPhi, and DG are top tier. After them, Zeta and Kappa are even way more liked and respectable.
Dz and AXO are middle tier at best. They get top tier leftovers girls and guys hangout with them as backups. Keep dreaming ladies.

Posted By: See ya
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Come on   

DG , AXO and DZ are all in the same tier. Sorry to burst your bubble!

By: Come on
by: NahJun 23, 2015 7:49:45 PM

No they're not... Not even close. DG is MUCH better and aren't full of a bunch of try-hards who think they're ranked better than they actually are, like AXO and dz

By: Nah
by: UmmJun 23, 2015 7:52:56 PM

Whatever you say DG... Keep it up enough and maybe people will believe you....

By: Umm
by: NahJun 23, 2015 7:57:25 PM

I'm not a DG but I actually have respect for DG unlike those 2 that aren't even close to their level. Everyone in DZ and AXO got cut from DG, and are in denial about it. Sorry the truth hurts.

By: Nah
by: Yeah rightJun 23, 2015 8:18:59 PM

Sorry, but that is just not true. You may know some awesome girls in DG, but they are still on the lower half of the top tier. Great girls in DG, DZ and AXO, no doubt, but general consensus is they are on the bottom half, and nowhere near as attractive. Also, lower return rate than the top three.

By: Yeah right
by: NoJun 23, 2015 9:01:57 PM

Why are you even giving them attention? AXO and DZ are irrelevant

By: No
by: C'mon Jun 23, 2015 9:07:38 PM

Ok you're still missing the point, forget about DG, it's that AXOs and DZs even think they're as good as the top 3. Literally delusional. They're not as good as DG and they're certainly not as good as the top 3.

By: C'mon
by: Ok DGJun 23, 2015 9:11:48 PM

Sorry, but no more irrelevant than you DG. Guess it's good you think so highly of yourself. Hate to break it to you, but you are not in the same league as Alpha phi, Pi Phi or Theta. Most guys don't think you are all that attractive. Deny it all you want but you are stuck with us.

By: Ok DG
by: HahaJun 23, 2015 9:17:08 PM

You just called yourself unattractive and admitted you're an AXO or DZ

By: Haha
#2  by: Guest   

Great Greek unity guys, keep the good vibes comin!

By: Guest
#3  by: Yup   

AXO and DZ are below zeta and kappa tbh

By: Yup
#4  by: top 3 aint so hot   

the top 3 need to chill. When we have socials with you guys my entire fraternity sighs. you can't talk to an aphi unless youre on adderall and they're all painfully basic. pi phi's have such wraspy voices i feel like im talking to a man. thetas are all robots with no personality. kinda wish we mixed with bottom tier sororites

By: top 3 aint so hot
by: Sorry Jun 26, 2015 11:13:23 PM

Awh that's so cute! AXO and DZ trying to make themselves feel better by pretending to be guys. You're all the top frats last options when the top 3 are busy and no matter how much you pretend to be a guy, the top frats want to party with the top 3. Just how it is.

By: Sorry
by: PleaseJun 26, 2015 11:33:32 PM

Cut the crap. We all know who's first pick... Top three rule, no doubt.

By: Please
by: lolJun 29, 2015 4:17:52 AM

oh tell us how you really feel

By: lol
#5  by: .    

I lost it at "my entire fraternity sighs"

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.