facebook

how it's based

by: frat ranks

i feel like fraternity rankings are based on essentially two things:

1) Do people from different fraternities like you? Are you cool guys and not douchebags?

2) Do the top sororities hangout with you?

There's Phi Delts and Sig Eps who hang out with top houses but every frat dislikes them it seems like and it prevents them from being top.

Meanwhile, there's Sig Nu's and TKEs that are well liked but they just don't hangout with the best sororities.

Obviously i'm probably biased and that's just my opinion but i know a ton of people who feel the same way.

The top 4 (Phi Psi, Sig Pi, Phi Tau, Theta Chi) have a very good combination of being well liked by the guys but also hanging out with the best sororities.

Posted By: frat ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

i guess this is true. Also true that there is a lot of petty hate directed towards sig ep and phi delt

By: Guest
by: WhyJun 23, 2015 5:28:37 PM

Why is that??

By: Why
#2  by: Because   

Maybe their intimidated by them getting better and nipping at their heels

By: Because
by: GuestJun 24, 2015 4:19:46 AM

Missed the reply button there, pal.

By: Guest
by: haJun 24, 2015 8:04:58 AM

Other fraternities don't like you guys because you say things like "Maybe they're intimidated by them getting better and nipping at their heels."

By: ha
by: TruthJun 24, 2015 9:19:48 AM

Nahh. Not true. It's obvious that neither SigEp or phi Delt used to be as good several years ago so obviously nobody's gonna like it if a fraternity is improving. My sorority never used to hang with either of them and now we do with both in a matter of a couple years

By: Truth
#3  by: eh   

sig nu hangs out with pretty good sororities, occasionally some in the top 4. I would not compare them to TKE. And i know plenty of guys that do not mind phi delts or sig eps. it really just depends who you ask.

By: eh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.