Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Yup   

If tiers are equal then this is perfect

By: Yup
#2  by: Nope   

Ok PiPhi. Theta is top 2 with aphi.

By: Nope
#3  by: Yep   

So long as the tiers are interchangeable, then this is perfect!

By: Yep
#4  by: Yes   

Your point? Everyone knows these are the correct tiers as it's been posted like a thousand times. Not sure why it keeps getting reposted.

By: Yes
#5  by: yes   

Interchangeable within tiers, but yes, this is perfect

By: yes
#6  by: move   

Move Theta down with DG, DZ, and AXO. They are barely hanging on to top tier.

By: move
#7  by: The truth   

Fight about it all you want girls, this is fact, like it or not.

By: The truth
#8  by: honestly   

I just don't see Alpha Phi as top. I still see them as below AXO, DG and DZ. To me the top tier is Pi Phi and Theta.

By: honestly
by: NahJun 23, 2015 11:46:47 AM

That was maybe 4 years ago.... You obviously haven't seen their most recent pledge classes, and you obviously haven't seen AXO, DGs, DZs, in recent years either. 99% of campus sees PiPhi and APhi as top (Theta too) and that's just how it is. It's pretty indisputable and obvious. No way you can argue that.

By: Nah
by: OMGJun 23, 2015 11:52:21 AM

AXO and DZ are so far below Theta, APhi, PiPhi, and DG that it's not even funny. They are not top tier. They are middle tier. Never make that comparison again lol

By: OMG
by: SorryJun 23, 2015 8:12:43 PM

DG I like how you quietly and continuously lump yourself up there with Alpha Phi, Pi Phi and Theta. Good try, and please know it doesn't go unnoticed. It's funny because everyone knows there's a top three, but you keep trying to make it top four. News flash, there's a top three, and a top six, and you are top six along with AXO and DZ. Good try though.

By: Sorry
by: NopeJun 23, 2015 9:05:38 PM

DG may not be as good as the top 3 but there's still a huge gap between them and AXO/dz

By: Nope
#9  by: What a joke   

A phi is the biggest group of self promoters. They dirty rush, think that makes their return rates great, and then they spend their whole summer on greekrank convincing people they are number one. PNMs look at old posts about how they treated rushees and then remember that classy sororities don't do this. Just some advice and also remember, Sororities that are top have no need to do these silly lists

By: What a joke
by: SorryJun 23, 2015 11:48:21 AM

No matter what you say won't change who is top. PNMs don't care. I read this site all the time as a senior in high school and it never skewed my opinion of any sorority. You can write anything at all and it won't matter. The top 3 are the top 3 and it is what it is.

By: Sorry
by: GuestJun 23, 2015 11:53:44 AM

Awhh, tell us how you really feel. Let out your emotions. APhi cares a lot about what you have to say <3333 your opinions will definitely change the rankings

By: Guest
by: LolJun 23, 2015 12:11:57 PM

The responses to this comment (and how fast they were) 100% confirm the commenter's point and prove how much APhi comes on Greek rank

By: Lol
by: lolJun 23, 2015 12:38:51 PM

Aphi could be on greekrank 24/7 and it still wouldn't change that they're top

By: lol
by: UmmmJun 23, 2015 2:47:04 PM

Except they're not....

By: Ummm
by: TruthJun 23, 2015 5:13:55 PM

The only thing that can change rankings is how well a sorority does during rush, not posting on greekrank. That's why PiPhi and APhi are top 2. No sororities do as well as them during rush and have as many girls that want to be in them.

By: Truth
#10  by: maybe   

kappa and zeta should have their own rank

By: maybe
by: ^Jun 24, 2015 9:36:40 PM

blah blah blah blah blah. nobody cares. you aren't relevant.

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.