facebook

realizations

by: low key

Zeta and Kappa low key are the biggest rival sororitys, considering they are so similar. Always a question of who grabs the lower top spot. Thoughts?

Posted By: low key
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

Deez nutz

By: ...
#2  by: Guest   

I used to definitely think zeta, now I think it's kappa hands down

By: Guest
#3  by: literally   

They're both irrelevant. Who cares.

By: literally
#4  by: Nice try   

Sorry to break the drama but we like each other. Believe it or not it's possible to be friends with other sororities and it's sad that a lot of chapters miss out on that.

By: Nice try
#5  by: Guest   

I think that Zeta's newest pledge classes have been definitely not as good as their past ones. Kappa's on the other hand have gotten better. I think that Kappa def has the top spot.

#6  by: lololol   

We honestly don't care what "spot" we're in. Sorry.

By: lololol
#7  by: Lol   

Kappas and zetas are both dope we don't care what spot we're in and we don't care if randoms on this site think we're irrelevant. And maybe our similarities makes us friends rather than rivals??? This post is stupid. Quit trying to stop drama and get on with your summer

By: Lol
by: ^Jun 24, 2015 9:35:33 PM

And maybe you are the same person on here over and over again. Get a life.

By: ^
#8  by: Word   

Low key

By: Word
#9  by: I'm in one of these   

Honestly I don't really consider the other sorority a rival. We're rather different groups but we all have fun. And I have friends in the other one and there's no problems between our sororities. We have school and other important things to be focusing on than popularity. Pls.

By: I'm in one of these
#10  by: Guest   

KD, duh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.