facebook

meh

by: Eh

Was a Sig Ep at my old school where it was considered top house. Unfortunately have to leave my brothers next semester and am wondering how the Sig Eps are viewed here, if they're respectable guys, are they well-liked etc.

Posted By: Eh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Just being honest   

I don't personally have a problem with them. Seem nice enough. Probably 7th house and seem to be getting better year by year. Also there house is pretty nice which is cool if your into that sort of thing.

By: Just being honest
#2  by: Real talk    

The thing is, being the 7th or 8th best fraternity at a school like Miami is the same as being top 3 at a school that kinda has a joke Greek life like UC or OU. So if your school is like that and has a small Greek life (like less than 15 frats) even any of the top 10 frats here will be better than the frats at other schools. Just saying. Same for sororities.

By: Real talk
#3  by: toOP   

OP - what factors were considered 'top house' at your previous campus? that can change from campus to campus and anybody answering your question will need to know

By: toOP
by: mehJun 22, 2015 5:45:41 PM

I went to a school in Michigan which had about the same number of undergrad enrollees however greek life there wasn't as serious. Factors that went into the ranking system there were GPA, recruiting classes, social events, and sororitys frequently associated with.

By: meh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.