facebook

real rankings

by: Miami U

Could be interchangeable if you want but this is generally how most of campus sees it, despite people trying to make themselves look better and others worse. Lying to yourself and others won't make your sorority better or another's worse.

Alpha Phi
Pi Phi
Kappa Alpha Theta
-----------------------------
Delta Gamma
Delta Zeta
Alpha Chi Omega
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Zeta Tau Alpha
Kappa Delta
Gamma Phi
Phi Mu
Alpha Delta Pi
Chi Omega
Tri Delt
AOPi
PhiSig

Posted By: Miami U
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Uhh   

This is basically the same as every ranking on here except you put DG above AXO & DZ instead of on the same line...

By: Uhh
by: Miami U Jun 12, 2015 5:55:48 PM

Yeah cause I genuinely don't think they deserve to be on the same line as DG. DG is significantly better than both those sororities and harder to get into. They're just maybe not as desired or competitive as the top 3 to be put up there with them. Regardless I think it's stupid when people put DG on the same line as dz and AXO

By: Miami U
#2  by: No   

APhi just isn't number one, no matter how many times they post on Greek Rank saying they are. Sorry but it's the truth

By: No
by: AgreeJun 13, 2015 10:41:59 AM

But that doesn't stop them from trying!

By: Agree
by: Lol yeah right Jun 13, 2015 7:14:21 PM

Sorry to break it to you but guys make rankings not girls, and fraternity wise APhi is number one. You can try to convince people otherwise on the internet but you can't trick people, it's obvious from just going to Miami and being on campus. I'd love to hear who you think is #1 if they aren't?

By: Lol yeah right
by: Truth Jun 13, 2015 7:23:15 PM

No to both of your comments. PiPhi and APhi are equally #1 for different reasons, they're completely different and different frats hang with each of them. You can't just say ONE sorority is number one. However Theta doesn't deserve to be listed in top 2 at all anymore after getting such a bad pledge class.

By: Truth
#3  by: Lol   

Alpha Phi #1? Just no.

By: Lol
by: YupJun 13, 2015 7:17:27 PM

I agree with the person above. No matter how many times you say "APhi isn't number one" or "DG isn't top tier" "so and so sorority isn't hot" or "this sorority sucks" that doesn't make it true. The second you're on campus and spend time in Greek life it's obvious who is #1 and who isn't bad who is top in general. And I agree with the whole putting DG above AXO and dz thing

By: Yup
#4  by: Lol   

Alpha Phi #1? Just no.

By: Lol
#5  by: Ok   

Yeah I just refreshed this page on my phone and the (accurate) post about APhi not being #1 got 24 downvotes in less than a minute. So, hello again to the downvote crazy Alpha Phi baby. Just who do you think you're fooling?

By: Ok
by: Whoops! Jun 13, 2015 7:40:51 PM

You can point it out a million times, call people crazy, or try to pull down a sorority. No matter what sorority it is. And that won't change them being top. Sorry.

By: Whoops!
by: kkJun 13, 2015 8:04:34 PM

Kk crazy APhi baby

By: kk
by: Kk right?!Jun 13, 2015 8:51:48 PM

Continuously conmenting "Kk crazy alpha phi baby" or "psycho" on an anonymous website isn't offensive.. Theta, Alpha Phi & PiPhi are top 3 and you're not, and you're trying so hard to be top. It's not gonna happen. I can't wait for the next "wow you're so crazy" comment haha. If you wanna be as good as the top 3 then start recruiting better

By: Kk right?!
by: ^Jun 13, 2015 9:04:53 PM

Keep on rambling girlfriend, everyone definitely believes you....

By: ^
by: Hahahahahahahahaha Jun 13, 2015 9:08:07 PM

"Believes" lol what is there to "believe" here?

By: Hahahahahahahahaha
by: GuestJun 13, 2015 9:14:23 PM

Everyone but you knows

By: Guest
by: HmmmJun 13, 2015 9:17:21 PM

I've never met anyone on this campus who hasn't thought the top 3 is PiPhi and APhi and Theta. Sounds like it's just you girlfriend. If you were so confident then you would list who you think the top 3 is instead, but you know that no one would agree with you because rankings aren't opinions, they're facts

By: Hmmm
by: 3rd partyJun 13, 2015 9:31:37 PM

Last time I checked nobody is arguing that, they just pointed out the Alpha Phi that always downvotes everything obsessively. Why are you freaking out about Pi Phi and Theta?

By: 3rd party
by: Facts Jun 13, 2015 9:35:29 PM

Not "freaking out" about them, just saying they're top 3 cause they are, and pointing out no matter what you post on here it won't change rankings. Also, never disagreed that things aren't obsessively being downvoted. I said that obsessive down voting or not, top tiers are still top. Just facts.

By: Facts
#6  by: Unreal   

^People like you make me regret going Grqeek

By: Unreal
by: LawlJun 13, 2015 9:43:03 PM

Deactivate then

By: Lawl
by: UnrealJun 13, 2015 9:47:57 PM

How about you just stop living and breathing tiers and Greek Rank. Like my God, get a life and some confidence and be Greek like a normal person.

By: Unreal
by: LawlJun 13, 2015 9:56:32 PM

Uhh I'm making fun of you for saying you regret joining Greek life, I was not involved in the long previous conversation on this thread hahaha. Take a chill pill girl. Id rather be the person trolling greekrank than taking it seriously like you and the rest of these psychos.

By: Lawl
by: Oh my godJun 14, 2015 3:49:15 AM

This girl isn't fooling anyone. Let her keep commenting, we all get a good laugh when she does. She actually thinks that 1) Nobody knows she's an APhi 2) Excessive downvoting and commenting doesn't give it away and tries to cover it up by mentioning Pi Phi and Theta 3) People take her seriously and can't see through all of this

By: Oh my god
#7  by: TOP TIER BETCHEZ!!!!   

Alpha Phi is THE number one sorority at Miami Ohio just ask anyone on campus. It is not even close. We are like literally so top I can't even

By: TOP TIER BETCHEZ!!!!
#8  by: Nah   

Tiers are correct, but order within each tier is interchangeable. Depends on who you ask.

By: Nah
#9  by: move   

Move DG down with AXO and DZ and this is perfect.

By: move
#10  by: Fact   

Correct

By: Fact

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.