facebook

all that matters

by: come on...

It's impossible to try and put the top fraternities and sororities in an order.

Top fraternities:
Sig Pi, KA, Phi Psi, Phi Tau, SAE, Theta Chi

Top sororities:
DG, Theta, A Phi, Pi Phi, AXO, DZ

The "order" amongst these fraternities and sororities depends on which fraternity or sorority you ask.

DG and Pi Phi hang out with Phi Tau and SAE
Theta, AXO, and A Phi hang out with Theta Chi, KA, and Sig Pi

Sororities have their preference of fraternities, and fraternities have their preference of sororities. That doesn't make Phi Tau better than Theta Chi, or A Phi better than Pi Phi, or vise versa.

Posted By: come on...
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: eh   

this is like the "everybody gets a trophy" thing. as a guy, I personally would rather hangout with DG or AXO than Theta, but I still think Theta is better than them.

I think there's three top tiers of 3 for guys

Phi Psi, Sig Pi, Phi Tau
---------
SAE, Theta Chi, KA
---------
Fiji, Phi Delt, Sig Ep

So will there be Thetas and Aphis who like Fiji and Sigep more than phi psi and sig pi? of course. but that doesn't mean they're close to each other in terms of topness

By: eh
by: HaJun 17, 2015 8:35:11 PM

Sig Pi get ouuuuutta here

By: Ha
#2  by: True    

I would say this is (somewhat) true but like the guy above said, just cause you prefer to hang with someone it doesn't mean you think they're top. Lots of guys think Theta, Aphi, and PiPhi are top but maybe don't prefer to hang with them. It's just preference.

By: True
#3  by: yes   

It's all about your own personal preference, so people need to stop aiming to be in a sorority or fraternity just because it's at a certain tier or level or hangs out with certain people.

By: yes
#4  by: what is wrong with you?   

Why people are in here saying DG is good. They aren't. They are lower tier.

By: what is wrong with you?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.