facebook

delta delta delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at Miami University of Ohio - MU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Sundial History   

Just to reiterate on the deleted Sundial post, I think it is important for the Miami students to know the true history of the Tridelt Sundial. Out of respect for the University, the Tridelts presented the sundial as a gift for being gifted the prestige of the first sorority on campus. Knowing, however, that the delta zetas would be soon to come, the sorority strategically placed turtles around the sundial globe. Then, when delta zeta started their "ALPHA!!!" chapter, the Tridelts not only convinced the DZ's to name their chapter "Delta Zeta" (hence: Easy DZ), they also told them to add a turtle mascot to the mix. Smart girls, I think we as a campus owe them something...

By: Sundial History
#2  by: Regina:   

Whatever, I'm getting cheese fries.

By: Regina:
#3  by: letsbenice   

thanks, tridelt :-) that would be wonderful.

By: letsbenice
#4  by: FLDDD   

Stay strong ladies. Delta love and mine from sunny Florida. Although we cannot support whatever incident occured, we support you in sisterhood!

By: FLDDD
#5  by: haha   

"Sundial History" thank you for posting an incredibly amusing fictional story about the tridelta sundial. Anyone who knows anything about Greek Life at Miami knows that is not true.

By: haha
#6  by: Sundial=retard   

um.. yea like other people said. that sundial story is competely retarded.. you earned the easy DZ all by yourselves by giving a pledge class head and relunctantly not getting caught.. just saying.. everyone knows.. anywho yea.. retarded idea bout sundial

By: Sundial=retard
#7  by: sundial story   

actually, you're wrong. the sundial story is true. go ask any DZ or tridelt founder. looks like you're the one who's an idiot. get your facts straight

By: sundial story
#8  by: sundial truth   

Tri Delta gave the sundial as a gift to the university as a 50th anniversary celebration in 1961. Tri Delta had nothing to do with DZ picking their name or their animal.

By: sundial truth
#9  by: re: sundial truth   

REALLY???? I HAD NO IDEA. what? is sarcasm like forbidden at miami or something? are you implying that people who go to this school are actually too dumb to figure that out for themselves?

By: re: sundial truth
#10  by: curious   

i can't believe they are coming back.... i wonder if they'll be good

By: curious

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.