Alpha Delta Pi sorority chapter comments at Miami University of Ohio - MU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Izz   

Cute and fun. Classy.

By: Izz
#2  by: kendricks   

Nice sorority. Better than 5 to 6 other chapters that shall remain nameless.

By: kendricks
#3  by: Puma   

A group of random but cool girls. Friendly & fun.

By: Puma
#4  by: Pi Phi   

Better than Chi O, Phi Mu or KD. Fo realz.

By: Pi Phi
#5  by: hahaahaha   

wow. a Pi Phi did not right that below.

And there is no way that ADPi is above Kappa Delta or Chi Omega.

The only sorority ADPI ranks above is AGD. suck it.

By: hahaahaha
#6  by: hey   

adpi is definantly not number one but i can see how they are up here. They are nice, fun, pretty girls who dont get enough credit. the girls i know are so much fun to hang out with and they can hold their liquor. never sloppy or annoying like a few other sororities on this campus.

By: hey
#7  by: GDI   

I think the biggest problem with the defining the greek system is that people have different definitions of what makes a sorority number one. Many people will say that Theta, AXO, Pi Phi, DG etc are top tier sororities on Miami's campus, but as someone who has friends in all of those sororities I can say that they do have some very good qualities and they have a lot of beautiful girls. But i also know that they have a lot of problems and that for the most part especially with Theta the girls really don't get along very well. Adpi has a lot of really smart, really pretty girls who are about as real as it gets. They may not all be skinny tanorexics but they all get along for the most part and they value more than just being popular and pretty. Their last pledge class was a serious step in the right direction but these girls are never going to trade their class, education or values to be the most popular sorority on campus. They are a great group of well rounded girls!

By: GDI
#8  by: sweet   

ADPi has some amazing girls who are the total package. Theyre not just beauty orjust brains or just all party. but both combined, keep it up ladies!

By: sweet
#9  by: actually..   

adpi is probably one of the most RESPECTED sororities on campus

By: actually..

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.