facebook

rush

by: MU

ask top tier fraternities how girls should be ranked and you'll get the right answer. girls ranking themselves reveals nothing but who trolls on here the most.

Posted By: MU
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yep   

Cough cough Alpha Phi

By: yep
by: UghFeb 7, 2015 8:22:34 AM

Yeah I know every guy always puts them as top 3, it annoys me too!

By: Ugh
by: hahahaFeb 7, 2015 8:24:58 AM

What on earth kind of guys do you hang out with? Do you go here? Fraternities hate Alpha Phi

By: hahaha
by: HmFeb 7, 2015 8:27:27 AM

Theta Chi, SigPi, KA, Fiji, SigEp. I've actually never heard a frat guy ever say anything negative about alpha phi. Only girls.... Hahah Just being honest

By: Hm
by: lolFeb 7, 2015 10:44:36 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAH no guys out alpha phi in their top three you loser. alpha phi is basic and only alpha Phis think they do well.

By: lol
#2  by: Lol   

Yeah I don't think DG understands that there is only 2 frats on this campus that like them, and maybe a third that is debatable. If you wanna know the real rankings girls, just ask guys.

By: Lol
#3  by: Guest   

How would you determine who the top tier frats are though other than by the self ranks of them or the sororities who hang out with them? I'm sorry, but it just doesn't seem like that is really much of a solution either. Frats will pick which sororities they hang out with as the top because it will make them look better for hanging out with them, sororities will pick the frats that they hang with. It's really not much better than self ranking in a way

By: Guest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.