facebook

sisterhood?

by: DG

How is DG's sisterhood? I hear they recruit a lot of friend groups, will I hate it if I'm not part of one of those initial friend groups?

Posted By: DG
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes   

they are so cliquey I know people who have dropped/are unhappy

By: yes
#2  by: Yes   

This is true. High school friend groups.

By: Yes
#3  by: yes   

be careful. i know girls who have deactivated because they didn't belong to one of those core groups in every pledge class.

By: yes
#4  by: Guest   

Yes hahah. You will. But the real question is why tf would you pick DG? Unless you got cut from theta, pi phi, aphi, and AXO.

By: Guest
#5  by: yep   

i know multiple people who have deactivated because they absolutely hated it.

By: yep
#6  by: Shhsh   

Don't go dg you will regret it

By: Shhsh
#7  by: advice   

The DG's I know had a super hard time at first because of that exact reason. Girls weren't inclusive and already had their friends and it's hard to be yourself when you're trying to make friends with girls who already have their own groups. I don't get the impression that their sisterhood as a whole is very strong at all.

By: advice
#8  by: Dumb   

It's hilarious how many girls say omg sooo many girls drop from DG for this reason while in reality only 1 girl in the most recent pledge class dropped and it was because of fees and she still is with DGs all the time

By: Dumb

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.