facebook

rush

by: pnm

what fraternities do g phi, kd, phi mu, and chi o hang out with? do any of them party a decent amount?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Miami   

KD parties the most out of this group... They're definitely getting more socials and phi mu also parties a decent amount, although they are known to pay for their socials. Chi o I'm pretty sure has a decent amount of socials but are more focused on studying rather than partying. Gamma phi not sure because a lot of their girls recently dropped.

By: Miami
#2  by: yo   

yeah kd parties with a wide variety of frats such as tke, pike, beta, adphi, kappa sig, sig nu etc.. and every kd I know rages hard.

idk what the person above is talking about.. phi mu does not pay for parties lol. they typically have similar socials to kd but maybe less often tho

chi o parties the least of the ones you listed and more less known frats

By: yo
by: KFeb 6, 2015 1:53:59 PM

KD does not "rage hard", they definitely party less than GPhi and maybe even Phi Mu.

By: K
by: yoFeb 6, 2015 1:56:48 PM

hhmm funny bc im in one of the listed above sororities that's not kd but my best friend is kd and I go out with them all the time and they definitely go very hard..

By: yo
#3  by: .   

G phi has a lot of socials and hangs out with upper middle frats. Phi mu and kd hang out with the same frats

By: .
#4  by: Miami   

kd and phi mu both party with tke, beta, like, sig nu, adphi, kappa sig, and they party a lot. They both have great girls and recruit similar girls. Both have strong sisterhoods and a good variety of girls who all love each other.

By: Miami

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.