facebook

pi phi

by: Pnm

I thought I really liked pi phi going into recruitment but after seeing them at rush it seems like they're too laid back and not putting much effort into recruitment. Does anyone else feel this way? Is that how they act outside of rush too?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No way   

I got the opposite of that impression. They were definitely one of the most enthusiastic that I saw

By: No way
#2  by: .   

Pi phi's are super chill and laid back, so if that's not how you are then I wouldn't suggest going with them. They're some of the most fun girls I know but they're not the kind of girls that put a ton of effort into things like rush

By: .
#3  by: no   

honestly they are just chill girls who are looking for girls that they want to hang out with. they might not care as much about things like recruitment, but I have pi phi friends and they really care a lot about each other. just pick based on who you fit in with, not by the stereotypes

By: no
#4  by: Agreed   

Actually I thought the exact same thing

By: Agreed
#5  by: don't care about rush?   

i actually was surprised by how much effort they put into their rush. if you were in their past round the song they sang is still stuck in my head. i don't know what you see as putting a lot of effort into recruitment but i was surprised by how much they seemed to care because of how i had heard they don't care about anything before rush

By: don't care about rush?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.